CID Application FY 17-18
If completing the application on your computer:
- Click HERE to download the CID Application for FY 2017-18 (The CID Application for 2017-2018 will be available shortly)
- Fill out the application on your computer in the space provided
- After the application is completed save the document and email it to District5@rcbos.org
If completing the application by hand:
- Download and print the CID application located HERE (it is at the bottom of the attachment)
- Fill out each section of the application in legible handwriting (illegible handwriting will lead to delays)
- After the application is completed, scan and email it to District5@rcbos.org
- You may mail or deliver the application to the address below as an alternative
Supervisor Marion Ashley
Riverside County, Fifth District
Attn: Katrina Cline
4080 Lemon Street, 5th floor
P.O. Box 1645
Riverside, CA 92502
If you have any questions about the CID application or approval process, please contact Katrina Cline at 951-955-1050. Our office can also be reached through email at District5@rcbos.org.
Fifth District CID Application Guidelines
Please read the following before completing an application.
- CID applications are classified as a public record and may be subject to requests for copies by the media, public, or any other interested parties.
- Each application is considered individually and on its own merit.
Preference for the CID awards will be given to organizations and activities that directly benefit the residents of the Fifth District.
- When completing an application, please include annual projects, activities, events, etc. you would like to request funding towards for the year.
- The awarding of CID funds does not guarantee funding for future events or programs.
- CID recipients are not permitted to use the Supervisor’s name or likeness in promotion of their events or activities unless otherwise specifically authorized by this office (e.g. if Supervisor is speaking at the event or needs to be listed on the agenda.)
- Applying for funds does not ensure that your request will be granted.
- CID funds must be spent as specified on the application and records may be requested by the Board of Supervisors, the County Auditor, or other appropriate agencies to ensure they were used appropriately.
- Applications must be submitted to the Supervisor’s office no later than 4 weeks before the payment is needed.
- CID grants will not be awarded or announced by the Fifth District Supervisor 60 days before an election in which he/she is on the ballot.
- The recipient shall provide a full accounting with documentation on the use of awarded funds. The recipient must provide a final report within 60 days of the utilization of the funds or annually until the funds complete if the award is over $5,000 and not entirely spent in the fiscal year it was awarded. The recipient shall return any funds not spent or documented per the signed agreement.